Sunday, September 30, 2007

Well here we go!

Since Megan has been bugging me forever and my siblings are now jumping on the blogging bandwagon I guess it is my turn to join in! My life doesn't consist of anything too exciting, just making sure Tyler doesn't choke on anything, climb to high, fall too far, and all the other joys of having a one year old boy! Yesterday he figured out how to stand up in the middle of the floor without holding on to anything. Today he practiced more. Now he is up to about 12 steps at a time. Soon he will be running. Here is my crazy little guy at his one year old photo shoot-

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

3 comments:

Megan said...

Kylie, I'm so proud of you!

peteandjenn said...

Hey Auntie Kylie - Welcome to the blogoshpere. I like Tyler on the Harley. "Hey ladies, want a ride?" -P

The Lewis and Ruby Blog World said...

I like the one in the block...good face Tyler!