Wednesday, October 3, 2007

He forgot his what?!?

So this afternoon Chad took Tyler to practice (he coaches water polo) which was really nice. Gave me some time to do some things around the house without having him tugging on me or worrying about him finding something else to climb to the top of. Anyway, he gets home from practice, drops of Tyler and goes surfing for an hour. He has to practice for his competition on Sunday. When he gets home we decide to go to Souplantation for dinner. We drive there and get out of the car only to find that he didn't wear or bring any shoes! Who the heck forgets to wear shoes!! Crazy guy. I ran to Kohl's and bought a pair of flip flops for $14 so we could go in to the restaurant and eat. I guess that is what I get for wanting to leave right when he gets home from surfing!

2 comments:

The Lewis and Ruby Blog World said...

Ha ha...that is pretty funny! You just don't forget shoes...

The Guy and Tiny Asian said...

better shoes than pants. ha