Tuesday, October 2, 2007

I am an aunt!!

Emma Grace Kelley entered this world on September 27, 2007 (exactly one year and 10 days after Tyler!). She was 7 lbs 4 oz and 18 1/2 inches long. My sister was amazing and did a completely drug free natural child birth (you go girl!). I CANNOT wait to meet her on October 10th. Tyler can't wait until she can play with him :) Here are some pics that were sent to me.


Granchild #2, Granddaughter #1!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Proud daddy and grandpa
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Daddy's little girl already
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

2 comments:

The Lewis and Ruby Blog World said...

Fun...different pictures of the baby! I'm so sad I can't be there to see all the new babies this fall..:(

The Dorrs said...

Kylie - you will love little Emma. She's perfect!

beka