Wednesday, November 7, 2007

New camera

So for an early birthday present for Chad we got a new waterproof camera. It goes up to ten feet under water and supposedly you can drop it from 5 feet or so and it is fine (although Chad won't let me test this theory). When I bought it they tried to sell me insurance in case it got water damage or I dropped it. Hmmm...since those are supposed to be the specs of the camera I think I will pass! Anyway, Chad and Tyler had some fun in the shower testing out the new camera!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

2 comments:

The Guy and Tiny Asian said...

I need that camera! Phil just got a "ruggedized" phone, that camera would be perfect for him.

Malissa said...

This is great info to know.