Saturday, December 15, 2007

The Zoo

One of the perks of living in a big city (and a sunny one at that) is we have lots of attractions to visit. We have yearly passes to the San Diego Zoo and to SeaWorld so I have fun taking Tyler with friends and then Chad and I like to go on the weekends for a few hours. I went earlier this week with my friend Roilyn and we met Kate and her two kiddos though. It is so much fun to watch Tyler look at the animals because he gets so excited! He also like picking up the hay in the petting zoo. He goes home dirty but very happy!

Making a new friend
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Brayden and Tyler feeding a goat
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Riding the Carousel
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Checking out the meerkats
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Looking at the koalas and the kangaroos
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

3 comments:

peteandjenn said...

Oh my gosh I can't wait to see Tyler I'm so excited!

christinaandbrian said...

yah for little boys!! I love the camo pants.

The Lewis and Ruby Blog World said...

What a great zoo eh!