Sunday, January 27, 2008

Cabo Pics (finally!!)

Here are some pictures from our wonderful 10-day vacation to Cabo. We went with Chad's parents and had a wonderful time.

Tyler riding a horse on the beach
Photobucket

A pretty bad family pic in front of the fountain at the hotel
Photobucket

Tyler dancing away at the Mexican Fiesta on our last night
Photobucket

Sugar face (and happy!)from a churro
Photobucket

Checking out the ocean with daddy
Photobucket

Playing at the pool
Photobucket

View from the hotel
Photobucket

Burying their feet
Photobucket

Showing daddy the waves
Photobucket

Playing in the tunnel at the playground
Photobucket

Having fun
Photobucket

Sitting at the swim up bar enjoying his own strawberry daquiri
Photobucket

Waiting at the swim up bar to place an order
Photobucket

Mommy and Tyler
Photobucket

Jumping to daddy
Photobucket

Practicing his backfloat
Photobucket

2 comments:

peteandjenn said...

Just some questions:
1. Why is my nephew so sticking cute?
2. Why don't I live in Mexico? I LOVE Mexico. I seriously would move there if I could.
3. Why would you put my nephew on horse? A huge giant mexican horse. Really.
4. Why aren't I drinking a strawberry daquari right now?
Can't wait to see you SOON!

JW's said...

The picture on the horse is amazing! I love really small paired with really big.