Saturday, January 12, 2008

They want how much?!?

So along with Abby, I am back in school. For the past few years I have been working on my teaching credential. I have all the core classes done but there are two "co-requisite" classes I have left to take. I started one of those on Monday. It is online and it is Health Education K - 12. I just got the bill. It is a four week class. Want to know how much it is going to cost...$1377. I cannot believe it. On top of that, I have the other class to pay for and then I even though they are waiving part of my student teaching because I taught in my own classroom I still have to pay for that. I am looking at another $8000 - $10,000 I think. Ummm...not sure if this credential will get done. Boo.

2 comments:

The Lewis and Ruby Blog World said...

Wow...way too much.

peteandjenn said...

Tell them no thank-you. Or have Tyler say no no no and shake his finger.