Friday, January 25, 2008

What a quiet day!

I was supposed to work today and my job got cancelled. Robin had taken the day off to watch Tyler so she still offered to take him in the morning. Tyler slept until 9:00 (!!) and then he ate breakfast and Robin picked him up. I went and got him at 12:00 and we ate lunch with daddy in his classroom until 1:00. Then home for a nap. After nap Chad was home for the day and took Tyler outside to play. At 4:30 my friend Roilyn came over to go walking and Chad decided to take Tyler to the beach to play and then ended up at his school to watch some of the basketball game. I stopped by for a few minutes and they came home at 7:00 in time for Tyler to eat a quick supper and off to bed. I feel spoiled today as I did a TON of relaxing (and some schoolwork) in a very quite house by myself. Doesn't happen often, wouldn't want it to happen often, but it was a very nice day for mommy :)

1 comments:

peteandjenn said...

Good you deserve it. Maybe I should let Pete read this post. Except Emma still thinks she's a newborn and eats every 2 hours so maybe that wouldn't work...