Thursday, June 26, 2008

Four wonderful years!

Today Chad and I celebrated our four year anniversary. I actually worked and went to my doctor appointment while he hung out with Tyler but then the three of us went to the beach and out for a seafood dinner. I couldn't have asked for a better partner. He is my best friend and I can't wait for many more wonderful years to come!
PS - Brandon, at this point four years ago, just how many shrimp had you eaten at the reception?!

Photobucket

Photobucket

6 comments:

Kati said...

Woohoo! Happy Anniversary!!!

Cindy said...

Happy Anniversary! You pictures are beautiful!

christinaandbrian said...

happy anniversay!!

The Lewis and Ruby Blog World said...

Yay...how fun! You guys are great!

kate said...

Happy anniversary!!

Adam, Amy & Andrew said...

Happy 4th Anniversary! Just like PB&J, some things were meant to be together. We love you guys!