Friday, June 6, 2008

How fun!

So this afternoon I was excited to hear that Jenna and Ruby were going to be in town this weekend and wanted to hang out. When I talked w/ Jenna later they were looking at hotels because they forgot to check with Ruby's grandma and her grandma is in Oregon. SO, of course they are more than welcome to stay here and I offered and they took us up on it so YEAH! They will be here in the next 15 minutes or so! They are also going to come to my baby shower tomorrow so that will be super special! Jenn...why don't you hope on a flight and come now. It is just a few days early :)

1 comments:

Tiffany said...

Kylie, I am so sorry I couldn't stay today, but I figured since I am coming down with something, it would be best not to. One of my students was out for three days this past week with the flu (I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I don't have that) so I know I was exposed to something. I left the gift receipt in the card just in case I didn't get the right thing. I hope you had fun at your shower.