Tuesday, June 10, 2008

OB appointment (I am copying Abby!)

I will just go ahead and copy Abby on this one :)

*I am almost 35 weeks
*I am about 20 pounds smaller than I was with Tyler! (That would make me super huge when I was preggo with Ty...bleh)
*My blood pressure was 115/72. That is perfect and right where it should be. I was starting to face high blood pressure issues with Tyler at this point.
*I had an ultrasound to check the position of baby boy. He is head down and ready to go!
*I measured between 34 - 35 centimeters, right where I should be!
*Next appointment is at 37 weeks. We will do the GBS test and pre-register for delivery at the hospital!

Overall I am in much better shape and condition during this pregnancy so I am hoping that my delivery experience is a whole lot better. No swelling so far but we will see after Palm Springs if that is still the case.

6 comments:

The Bains said...

Those stats are all great, Kylie! How wonderful that you're not swollen like you were with Tyler. Yeah that the baby is head down!

We are so close! Have fun in Palm Springs.

krista said...

way to go!
i am sure your delivery will be easier. good job taking care of yourself....it's hard to do when you are pregnant! maybe not as much when you are chasing a little one all day though :) enjoy the last few weeks of pregnancy!

Adam, Amy & Andrew said...

Ky,
So glad everything is going more smoothly this time around. That allows you to enjoy Tyler all the more. Enjoy your pregnant body- you look gorgeous! We're already praying for you and the safe arrival of baby K.

Kate said...

Yay! I'm so glad this pregnancy is going so well. Can't wait to meet the newest Kavanagh! (Well, I guess I can wait a few more weeks)

christinaandbrian said...

good work kylie..man time flies. i can't wait to see pics of the little guy when he arrives.

Jon and Serenity Killam said...

I want to see pictures of your cute belly!
:-)
Good luck with the recipe...let me know how it goes