Tuesday, July 1, 2008

18 days left

Well, 18 days left until my due date. I have been feeling great, minus a little bit of abdominal cramping. Nothing that tells me labor is imminent but also more than I had with Tyler so maybe this baby will cooperate :) We haven't decided on a name yet and our list keeps changing. I am going to have to decide soon because, well, Jenna told me I have to! Here are pics of the belly and one of Tyler cause he is just too darn cute.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

5 comments:

peteandjenn said...

Lookin' good Ky!

Megan said...

Nope...you have 15 days left! =)

The Lewis and Ruby Blog World said...

Check you out...such a cute belly! And a cute Tyler!

The Guy and Tiny Asian said...

Yes you do! I just updated my blog to include Bella's name and Tom & Samantha's future human, I need to update yours! We offer everyone, if you name your son Phil we will pay you $1,000.

KATE said...

You look so great!