Friday, July 11, 2008

39 week appointment

Not much has changed. About 1 - 2 centimeters dilated, still 80% effaced and baby has dropped slightly. My cervix is really "soft" and my midwife said she expects I will give birth sometime this week. I don't really hold much too that because that is what they told Megan at 38, 39 and 40 weeks until they ended up having to break her water at 41 weeks! Still, glad my body is preparing and getting ready. We are just enjoying our summer together with Tyler and are ready to meet this new little boy when he decides to make his appearance!

4 comments:

kate said...

Time to start jumping jacks!

Anonymous said...

PUSHHHHHHHHHHHH

christinaandbrian said...

you are getting close!!!!!

The Lewis and Ruby Blog World said...

Congratulations!!!!!!!!! Can't wait to meet Baby Tanner! Nice work on the delivery...