Thursday, July 3, 2008

(almost) 38 week appointment

Went in today for my weekly appointment. My blood pressure is great at 117/73. I gained a pound (or two) but I think that is just because my appointment was at 6:00 after I had eaten :) Little to no swelling still (I am still wearing my wedding rings easily, yeah!). The best news is that I am 80 - 90% effaced and 1 centimeter dilated. Now, this doesn't mean much but it makes me excited because I didn't dilate or efface AT ALL with Tyler so this time at least it seems my body is preparing itself. Chad thinks a 4th of July baby would be cool. I say I will take this little boy any time he wants to make his big appearance!

5 comments:

Megan said...

You can't have it on the 4th, I was promised hot dogs!

The Lewis and Ruby Blog World said...

Yeah...4th of July...I dare you!!

kate said...

Do it! Go for the 4th! Although, I want my hot dog too. And I did make that potato salad...

peteandjenn said...

Ah yeah! Come on out baby boy! Auntie Jenn wants to hold you.

christinaandbrian said...

hooray for no swelling!!! swelling abosultely sucks. I think round two of labor will go much better than round one, your body knows what's going on this time...obviously so by it's progress!!!!