Friday, July 18, 2008

Almost a week!

Tanner joined our family almost a week ago! So far, things are going great. It is awesome to have the help of my mom this week (and now my dad too) but I think (or at least have hope) that things will be fine once they leave too - just maybe not as clean :) Tanner is doing so great and is sleeping fairly decent at night too. I got a 4 hour stretch last night and then a 2 hour stretch so I can't complain too much. Tyler has taken great to "his baby" and is so gentle with him, although it does make him mad I won't just give him Tanner to walk around with. Here are a few pics from this week.

Sweet baby boy
Photobucket

My men
Photobucket

Cool dude
Photobucket

Nana and Tanner
Photobucket

Say CHEESE!! - working in the garage with daddy
Photobucket

7 comments:

Jon and Serenity Killam said...

oh wow!
you look SO much like your mom!
cute family, Kylie :-)

The Guy and Tiny Asian said...

He is sooooooooo cute, really though Im not just saying it. mushy mushy can't wait to meet you!

kate said...

You do look A LOT like your mom. Very pretty. :)
I love your sweet boys!

christinaandbrian said...

love him!! your mom must be in heaven.. grandbabies everywhere, once one gets a up and crawling another one comes along :)

The Lewis and Ruby Blog World said...

YAY....more pictures! So little and cute. Can't wait to see you guys!

The Bains said...

Betsy can't wait to meet Tanner!

peteandjenn said...

I like the boy shot Ky! Tanner has a good size noggen doesn't he? That's my boy.