Monday, July 21, 2008

Life is good

Chad and I just got done watching the season finale of Hell's Kitchen (we are a little behind) and both my babies are fast asleep. I snuck in and took pictures. My heart is so overwhelmed with love whenever I look at these sweet faces. I often wondered how I would be able to love another son as much as I love Tyler but it is amazing what your heart is capable of doing! Not a day goes by where I don't thank God for the wonderful blessing of these two precious boys he has given us.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

5 comments:

The Lewis and Ruby Blog World said...

Love it...so precious. Kylie...you look great!

The Guy and Tiny Asian said...

I agree, Kylie. you look really good, nice face!

peteandjenn said...

Tanner knows how to relax! Good boy.

kate said...

See...I told you that you look great! :)

BruceandBarbara said...

Kylie, you look so beautiful holding your darling little boys! Motherhood becomes you!