Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Ocean fun

Yesterday we went shopping and bought Tyler a boogie board. He LOVES going to the beach and playing in the ocean and is fascinated by Chad's surfboards so we decided it was time to get him his own "surfboard". He had a great time and even crashed once and thought it was pretty funny. He caught a few good waves and when he got too cold he was very content to play in the sand with daddy.

On his way out
Photobucket

Checking out the waves
Photobucket

Catching his first wave!
Photobucket

In Tyler's words...BIG CRASH!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Sand castle time
Photobucket

Photobucket

6 comments:

The Lewis and Ruby Blog World said...

Haha....so cute. I can just imagine him on that thing!!!

The Guy and Tiny Asian said...

I feel proud to know a future ASP World Champion! I should get his autograph now, its going to be worth millions!

peteandjenn said...

I can picture the conversation..
BIG CRASH
Wave
Yeah
So cute!

Anonymous said...

I knew he would end up being a southern Californian surfer-dude!
You better keep my little buddy safe Chad!
Love Bumpa

Jon and Serenity Killam said...

he is so adorable, Kylie.
That board looks HUGE :-)

scotty and crystal said...

Is Tyler wearing a wet suit? I didn't know they made them that small. Pictures of little boys doing man things ALMOST makes me want kids. Thanks Tyler, you rock my world. Crys