Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Oregon here we come!!

Alright, we are packing up the kids and coming to Oregon. We will be there late tomorrow night. We are ready for some good Oregon fun. We want to play with babies (Emma, Betsy, Bella) and grandparents and really fun aunts and uncles. We want to pick blueberries, and go to Otter Park and the fountain, eat good pizza from American dream and enjoy a trip to Mongolian Grill. Chad wants to golf with friends (anybody really!), play tennis and raquetball, frisbee golf, barbeque and hang out with his brothers. We can't wait...now wish us luck on the drive :)

5 comments:

The Guy and Tiny Asian said...

Yay! I cant wait!
I'll go to the Asian store, call me when your ready for Lumpia!
How fun, Ruby will be next week.

The Lewis and Ruby Blog World said...

Yay...drive safe! How long will you stay?

kate said...

We'll miss you!

Krista said...

Oh my goodness, you guys are crazy!! Have a fun time! I hope the car ride is good and Tanner just sleeps a lot :) I am sure he will!

Kati said...

Have a safe drive indeed! Maybe we'll see you at the fountain...afterall, that is Kallen's favorite hangout!!!