Monday, July 14, 2008

Tanner Bradley




Here is Tanner Bradley born on Saturday, July 12, 2008. He weighed 8 lb. and 11 oz. and was 21 inches long. Kylie did the whole thing naturally and I am so proud of her. She already looks great and is so much healthier than she was last time.
Tanner is doing really well. Eating often and really mellow. Has only fussed when he is hungry and when we change him (he likes being wrapped up). Thank you for all of your prayers, they really worked in helping her get through it unmedicated and of course with having a very healthy baby.

-Chad

10 comments:

The Guy and Tiny Asian said...

I've been stocking your blog. Yeah! Im so excited for pictures. cant wait to meet him!

The Lewis and Ruby Blog World said...

Aw....how precious. Kylie, you look great!

peteandjenn said...

Ky you do look SO good! Actually can't believe you had just had a baby, and a BIG baby too!
Was I the only one with a sweaty side pony tail and make running down my face?
Tanner is just perfect!!!
Tell him Auntie Jenn loves him very much. I'm so pround of you Ky!
PS. Good post Chad! Lets hear some more from you! :)

kate said...

He's just gorgeous! Thank you so much for letting me be there for his birth. Kylie, you were incredible. Totally inspiring. I'm so happy for you! (and glad I got some good pictures!)

JW's said...

Congratulations!!!

vanbergen said...

Yeah Kylie and welcome to the world Tanner!! Sounds like this time around went much better. I'm so excited for you guys. Congrats Kavanaghs!!!

Krista said...

congratulations you guys!!!! he is perfect. love his name too.
enjoy that lil guy!!!!!
-ben, krista and madyson

christinaandbrian said...

8lbs 11ozs... good push!!!!
Kylie you look amazing - no joke. I'm with Jenn on the whole pony tail thing.. there is a reason why you didn't get any mommy and brody pics. enough about me though..tanner is super cute and I love the name and that his middle is your dads!
I'm glad you are both healthy and doing well.

The Guy and Tiny Asian said...

we want more! we want more!

Jon and Serenity Killam said...

Yay! I'm glad everything went well. I heard you didn't have to push long and WOW that's a big baby. He's so precious and you look great. Congratulations to you both!!