Friday, August 8, 2008

Back to blogging

We are now home from our wonderful Oregon trip and settling back into the "routine" of summer. We had so much fun (more pics to come later) but in the meantime I thought I would share a few more pics of Tanner. I think he is looking less and less like Tyler. I will post a few comparison photos shortly to see what you all think. He is doing so wonderful and still very laid back. He will be four weeks tomorrow and has already graduated to size 1 diapers and outgrown all his newborn clothes. Tanner is only waking once or twice a night to feed so I am managing to get enough sleep which is a blessing in itself. So much easier to function that way, especially with a toddler. Tyler is Chad's shadow right now so I get to run all my errands with just Tanner so it will be interesting to see how it goes when Chad returns to work in a couple of weeks!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

The Lewis and Ruby Blog World said...

The one of you two is really cute...

christinaandbrian said...

i love feet pics. super cute face pics too though :)

christinaandbrian said...

face pics? does that make sense?

Adam, Amy & Andrew said...

Welcome home! I've been checking and checking, knowing new pics would post shortly after you got back. I'm looking forward to seeing the comparison pics because all I see is Tyler in Tanner. What an adorable family you are growing! Love to all-