Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Cute boys

Today is Chad's first official day back at work. He also started water polo practice yesterday and is doing two a day. First one at 6:00 am and the next at 3:00pm. This week is meetings and teacher preparation and then the kids come back next Tuesday. He was home over lunch though so he played with Tyler while Tanner and I went out with some of my teacher friends for lunch. It will be strange having him gone all day! I will actually have to accomplish things while caring for two children :) Right now they are both sleeping and I should be cleaning but instead I am blogging. Oh well! Anyway, on to the more important stuff...pics of my cute boys.

Figuring out the whole smiling thing
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Our almost daily trip to the beach always involves a bath as Tyler turns into quite the gymnast when he hits the sand
Photobucket

Photobucket

Safe and warm in daddy's arms
Photobucket

He thinks this elephant towel is hilarious and always giggles when he looks in the mirror (thanks Kate!)
Photobucket

3 comments:

scotty and crystal said...

He looks like he is doing yoga! Yoga in the sand, on the beach, seems to me like he is trying to pick up chics.

The Guy and Tiny Asian said...

I want to come visit you in December! Phil and I might be visiting Ruby and Lewis so what are your plans?

kate said...

I think he looks quite dashing in the elephant towel. He could definitely pick up chicks in that.