Friday, August 15, 2008

My favorite outfit

I put on one of my favorite outfits that Tyler wore on Tanner today. I had to snap pictures of him in it and then went and found pics of Tyler in the same outfit. Looking at Tyler now it is hard to believe that he was ever that little!

Tyler
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Tanner
PhotobucketPhotobucket

On another note, I am back in the workout mode and I HURT! I have been alternating days and walking 3 miles one day, running 2.5 miles the next. I may have to just rethink things and go with Jenna's philosophy on it - eat what you want, don't work out, complain about gaining/not losing weight :) It feels good to start exercising again but man, I can't wait to build up endurance and let these muscles relearn what they need to do so I can walk like a normal human.

3 comments:

The Lewis and Ruby Blog World said...

Haha...you're so funny!

peteandjenn said...

I miss my little nanner bananer. You coming this weekend or what?

christinaandbrian said...

I tried the eat what you want thing and not worry..it's not working..ok maybe it is but not quick enough. 1pound a month is not going to cut it, no pun intended. I must start soon..I must start soon...I must start soon...