Saturday, August 30, 2008

Surfing

Chad and some guys down here are big into paddle surfing. This involves a very large board with a paddle. Pretty cool to do in the surf or flatwater. They have a website going (check it out www.paddlesurf.net) and there are often photos posted there (many of which I take!). Chad and his buddy John teach lessons and they make a nice amount doing something they would do anyways! If anyone wants to come visit and give it a try you have some great teachers (and we won't charge you!). I put Tanner in the baby Bjorn, Tyler loves to run around in the sand and I snap photos. Here are a few I have taken!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

BruceandBarbara said...

WOW...I'm really impressed with the strength it must take to do this sport! The pictures are great too Kylie! You are so blessed to live in San Diego.

scotty and crystal said...

Nice, they look like pros. Good job at multitasking baby, toddler AND pictures.

The Lewis and Ruby Blog World said...

A. Chad looks pretty cool on that thing...

B. I wanna try! Maybe mid Sept?