Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Randomness

*I got the boys pictures professionally done again. I have a card that is going to expire that I bought last September but apparently can only use two free punches at a time and I have six. So, I have used four and have to go back once more before Sunday. It would save both them and me time if they just let me use them all at once!

*Tyler informed me that at his Big Truck birthday party he wants to eat cake and pizza. Sounds nice and easy to me. I can't believe that he is going to be two!

*I am slowly adjusting to not have Chad around all the time but I think it is harder on Tyler than it is on me. And for some reason, Tyler thinks the Mar Vista mascot is Santa (it is a Mariner) so now he tells people that his daddy works with Santa. Hmm...

*Tanner really doesn't like to nap for too long. 30 or 40 minutes here and there and I really wish I could get him to take one long nap but those are few and far between. The good thing is that he is only up once a night and sometimes sleeps the whole night through so I can't complain too much!

*I am baking banana bread and it smells good!

*I miss my family (and friends!) in Oregon. Tanner and Tyler are getting so big and I wish they could see them more, but for now, here are a few pics!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Looking at pictures of Shamu...he LOVES this!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

The Lewis and Ruby Blog World said...

Mmmm....banana bread.

peteandjenn said...

The last picture is so good! Emma would like to hear Ty sing to her again.

christinaandbrian said...

Brody did the same thing with napping too... until one day... that beautiful day when he started taking 2 hour naps. Hopefully the cat nap thing is just a stage :)