Thursday, September 25, 2008

stuff

Just some stuff.

1 - I got a new job. I work at home and I am the administrator/meeting planner for the World Congress of Minimally Invasive Dentistry (WCMID). I have been at the job for about 3 weeks and really enjoy it. It is just part time and I work from home so it is perfect. I will have to travel to the annual meetings but the next one is in August in San Francisco so I have some time.

2 - The telephone guy just came to install the new phone line and fax line for the office. The phone jack is behind my desk and apparently they have a "no moving furniture" policy. My desk is huge and impossible for me to move alone so he left and I had to reschedule. Don't you think this is something they should have told me before he came?!?

3 - Tyler's new favorite thing is "how are you momma/dada?" We answer "I'm good, how are you?" and he says "I'm good". This is repeated many many more times. So cute though. He also now reads his picture bible and calls Noah "not Santa" because Chad had to correct him. Santa didn't build the ark, Noah did so now he just says "not Santa made boat, right dada?".

4 - Tanner is sleeping right now. He has only slept a total of 15 or so minutes since he woke up at 7:45 this morning. He was just sitting there smiling at me from his swing. Hopefully he takes a little more than a 10 minute nap now!

5 - Went to the dentist this morning to fill a cavity on my top left and bottom right. They COULD NOT get the bottom right numb. Took them 3 tries. Now, 5 hours later the numbing is beginning to wear off.

6 - I am going to a late lunch/early dinner with some friends. We are going to eat sushi...wonder if I can get Tyler to try it?

7 - Thinking of joining the gym up here. I need to do some weights and start toning/firming up. I want to feel good about myself and I would love to participate in some classes.

8 - I am going to take my last class toward my credential starting Monday. Didn't think I was busy enough already :) Then all I have left is student teaching. I will get some waived since I taught for two years but not all. Still have to work that out. And they want $1441 a class. Isn't that crazy?

9 - I love my boys. I love my husband. I am so blessed.

Look mom, I don't nap!
Photobucket

TOUCHDOWN!
Photobucket

After bath
Photobucket

4 comments:

kate said...

Nolan ate caviar. Tyler could at least try sushi. :)

Adam, Amy & Andrew said...

Congrats on the new job. I'm so excited for you and the ways things are going smoothly... just perfect!

The Lewis and Ruby Blog World said...

Kylie...you're cute! That is weird about the no furniture moving policy....lame!

More Dorrs said...

Your job sounds really important and official.

Cute kids!

-beka