Wednesday, October 1, 2008

We've been busy!

On Friday we went to a surprise birthday party for our friend Michelle. We got her good...her expression was priceless! Saturday we went to breakfast and then spent the day at the Adams Street Fair. Lots of musicians playing (including our friend Molly Jenson) and lots of booths and other fun stuff to see. Sunday Kate and I went to the twice yearly kids swap meet. I got Tyler some stuff for winter since he has outgrown all his pants. Tyler and Chad did some yard work and we ended the evening with dinner at Chad's parents to eat the fish that Jim had caught on Saturday.
Monday I met some moms from my mommy group to go to SeaWorld. Tyler had a ton of fun as always. Tuesday the mommy group had a teddy bear picnic so we went to that and had a blast. Tyler loves playing with other kids. I am amazed at how much he is learning every day. He now is communicating in complete sentences and half the time he surprises me with all the words he knows. He spends a good part of the day talking about Chad! Today is a lot of "Bumpa and Nana are coming on the airplane! YEEEAAAAHHHH!" and "go get Bumpa and Nana now please momma." Too cute.
And in other news, I joined a gym. Only been a couple of times but so happy I finally sucked it up and joined. I need my "out" and this is a good way. Plus, I need to get back into shape! I am not quite as brave as Jenna to post my weight but will keep you all updated on my progress :)

The boys
Photobucket

At the fair
Photobucket

The mini circus show (is the person on the right a guy or a girl? We decided guy)
Photobucket

The perfect seat
Photobucket

Wagon time with Rossi
Photobucket

Teddy bear picnic
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Checking out the work truck with Jace
Photobucket

Photobucket

Chasing birds
Photobucket

2 comments:

The Lewis and Ruby Blog World said...

Nice work on joining the gym....It's nice to have somewhere to go that has a little AC when you're working hard.

The Bains said...

MOVE back to OREGON! Your boys are super cute, Kylie!

Great job with the gym membership. I'll hopefully start working out one day... :-)