Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween Fun

*side note - now that I have a scanner I see how much fun posting old photos can be. I think that might happen more often cause I seem to have a lot of some of you :)*

We had such a wonderful Halloween week. On Wednesday Kate and I took the boys to a costume parade at the library. They gave them little treats, read stories and sang songs. We paraded through the library to end it all. Good times. Tyler was a little lion and I had a dog costume and a lion costume for Tanner. He wore the dog to the library but I think the lion costume was cuter on him! We then spent Wednesday evening carving pumpkins with Dave, Shannon and Rossi and then ended the night with a barbeque dinner. We love our neighbors! I think we ate dinner with them 3 times this week. Fun! Friday Shannon and I took the kids to the fall carnival at the school which was busy but fun. Then we came home, picked up the Dave and Chad and went trick or treating and to the little fall carnival at Camp Surf. The kids had a blast although they did try and walk in people's houses so we had to let them know they just had to stay at the door. Then we came home, gave out candy and made the traditional spaghetti dinner. Tyler and Rossi were soooo tired by the end of the night so it was spaghetti and bed (although it was around 9!). Here are a few pics (more of Halloween day are coming). And PS - November 2nd and in the 70's. Gotta love SD!

My boys with the pumpkins
Photobucket

Nolan, Tanner, Tyler and Braydon
Photobucket

Inside the library
Photobucket

My big lion
Photobucket

An exhausted doggie
Photobucket

Carving pumpkins - they both refused to stick their hands in a pumpkin
Photobucket

Watching daddy
Photobucket

The final jack-o-lanterns
Photobucket

4 comments:

The Lewis and Ruby Blog World said...

Hehe.....they are so cute in their outfits!!

kate said...

Do you like how well-trained Braydon is? He is holding on to Tanner's stroller in all the pictures. Hahaha.
Love the picture of T&T with the pumpkins!

JW's said...

I am soooooo jealous that Chad is just outside in shorts and t-shirt at the end of October! Why do we live in Oregon, seriously!

christinaandbrian said...

picture note: we have them of you too.