Saturday, November 15, 2008

Sister fun

Jenn and Emma came and spent last week with us. Emma greeted us but promptly exploding out of her diaper into our carseat. Lovely poop everywhere. On the way home from the airport Chad said it smelled like poop. He was right. I picked Emma up out of the carseat and got my hand covered in it. It was actually quite hilarious. Jenn stripped her down and rinsed her off with the hose. She then proceeded to have quite a bit of fun running naked up and down our driveway.
We did lots of fun things together. We went to the park, got the kids pictures taken, went shopping, went to the zoo, out for a yummy dinner to Barona, and just lots and lots of playing. Tyler and Emma had a blast together and Tyler was slowly learning to share all his toys :). Emma didn't seem to care a whole lot about Tanner, was more into her older cousin. After the kids went to bed Jenn, Chad and I enjoyed TV and the ocassional ice cream. We had a great time and can't wait for the next month to pass so we can see them again!

The naked driveway run
Photobucket

At the beach
Photobucket

Emma, that is what the sun looks like
Photobucket

Tyler being a gentleman and giving Emma a helping hand (I am sure he immediately tackled her after this)
Photobucket

Sand tastes GOOD!
Photobucket

More sand
Photobucket

Full now.
Photobucket

Sisters
Photobucket

Momma and baby
Photobucket

Another momma and baby
Photobucket

My wonderful family
Photobucket

Tyler playing with Auntie Jenn
Photobucket

Flying Emma
Photobucket

5 comments:

peteandjenn said...

SO Cal SO fun. Nice.

kate said...

Nice belly, Emma. That will be a good blackmail picture when she's a teenager.
Very cute pictures.

The Lewis and Ruby Blog World said...

How fun.....it was nice weather too!

The Guy and Tiny Asian said...

jealous jealous jealous. next time the asian nanny needs to come.

BruceandBarbara said...

I was wandering through your blog and found your old family picture. I think I will post our picture from NW Hills too. It is so bad. Bruce has a gotee and I look like I have a clown outfit on. Anyway, check out my comment on the picture entry. Memories...