Monday, November 24, 2008

Some Christmas Card photos

We had a wonderful weekend minus the fact that I all day Saturday I felt just not good. BUT, we did get to go up to Point Loma's homecoming. It was Chad's 10 year college reunion and he saw some people that he hadn't seen in awhile and had a great time visiting. And better then that is the fact I got to see one of my bestest friends in the world, Ashley. And of course she is super cute and pregnant and I forgot my camera. Nice. After church Sunday we ran a couple of errands and then after nap we took some photos of the boys for our Christmas cards. I think they turned out pretty good. Here are some of my favorites.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

6 comments:

peteandjenn said...

Oh man, I miss my boys! You better talk to them about Auntie Jenn every single day, seriously.

Samantha said...

that one of him with the hat on is just the cutest thing ever. use that one.

The Lewis and Ruby Blog World said...

The candy canes are a good idea. It's hard to make it Christmas like in So Cal

Ashley said...

Wow - the Christmas pictures turned out great! It was fun to see you this weekend...I hate that we don't live close... Love, Chunktified & Broken Out :-)

christinaandbrian said...

great idea with the candy canes!! what good lookin boys you have. both seem so happy!

Adam Hazlett said...

A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E! and what a great idea! (i might have to "borrow" it!)