Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Children's Museum

I tagged along with the kindergarten class last week and took the boys to the new Children's Museum. I was really impressed and we had a great time. Tyler's favorite part was painting the car outside. I am pretty sure he would have stayed there for hours if I let him. He kept telling me he was painting a car car.
On a different note Tyler is full on potty training. We are in underwear today. It is 12:00 pm and so far no accidents. I am bribing him telling him that Bumpa will buy him a treat. Nice. Now he wants to call Bumpa every time he pees. Did it once but pretty sure that Bumpa is kind of busy at work :) I am so ready to be done with diapers and him!
Tanner is doing great. Still not sleeping good but is such a happy baby. Twenty minute naps here and there are his thing. He has starting eating solid food twice a day. He has had rice cereal, sweet potatoes and pears. Loves it all! He is rolling and scooting everywhere. I am pretty sure he will be an early crawler.
Here are some pics from the museum!

Crawling through the forest
Photobucket

In the tree
Photobucket

Dressed as a leaf
Photobucket

Painting the car
Photobucket

Photobucket

Blowing bubbles
Photobucket

Smiley baby
Photobucket

3 comments:

The Lewis and Ruby Blog World said...

How fun....is the museum in Imperial Beach or San Diego? Children's museums are so coo. Did you ever go to the one in Salem as a kid?

The Guy and Tiny Asian said...

you are always having so much fun! Tyler gets out more than I do!!

Kate said...

Dude, we need to get passes!