Monday, December 15, 2008

Raining and more

It is raining here. FINALLY. I tell you, it is hard to get into the Christmas spirit when I am walking around in shorts! It is supposed to rain on and off for the next three days. I like it. Then we head to Oregon on Thursday for what I hear is some COLD weather. I am so looking forward to spending the time with my family and my family being able to spend some time with the boys.
Tyler is now officially out of diapers. I have three diapers left which we are using at night. He has taken to potty training so well. Every time he pees he says "it's working mommy!" and then jumps up, gives me a hug and says "I am so proud of you." Too cute. Then he gets his candy. He has had a few days accident free and a few with just one accident. Yeah for no more big diapers!!
Tanner is now five months old. Can you believe it?!? He wants to crawl so bad. He pushes up on his knees and he can push up on his arms but not together yet. He loves his big brother and Tyler often requests Tanner to come play in his room. Tyler will spend forever just laying on the floor playing with Tanner and showing him all the toys.

I found the boys dancing on daddy when I got home from the gym
Photobucket

He started making this face all the time. Too funny.
Photobucket

Look at my foot (this is because Tanner sticks his foot in his mouth all the time while eating)
Photobucket

2 comments:

The Lewis and Ruby Blog World said...

YAY............not more diapers (or at least half as much....maybe you should start Tanner early;)!

Have lots and lots of fun in Oregon! Maybe it will snow again for you....I'm bummed I missed it.

Adam Hazlett said...

So incredibly adorable! What a big boy Tyler is! Have fun & be safe.I'm looking forward to the post-Christmas stories and pictures.