Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Half a year and I want this

WOW, Tanner was six months old yesterday. Half a year. How time flies. He is such a wonderful addition to our family and such a happy little guy. He is finally sleeping better (Praise God!) and now only wakes once or twice a night which I can handle. After we get back from Vegas (another post on that) I will only feed him once a night and then next month he gets cut off from night eating. That is what I did with Tyler and it worked great. Tanner is now sitting unassisted fairly well (at least until he throws himself forward or back), moves completely across the room from rolling and pulling and loves playing with his brother. They play so well already together. I love it! This little man is adorable!
Photobucket
And I found this necklace I want. In fact, I think I will use my Christmas money and buy one. I have been looking for something similar. It of course will have my kids names and birthstones. What do you think...like it?
Photobucket
www.keytomyheart.net

2 comments:

kate said...

I like the necklace! I was actually looking at a similar one, but it was more of a brushed silver. Very pretty, get it!

christinaandbrian said...

very cute pic of tanner! happy half bday!