Thursday, January 29, 2009

Welcome Baby Max!

One of my best friends, Ashley (and her husband Adam) welcomed their first baby yesterday. He was 3 1/2 weeks early and was 6 pounds, 6 ounces. I spoke with her when she was 8 centimeters and she was doing great, happy the epidural was in place. Adam said she did wonderful and is doing great now. I can't wait to see pics!
And on a cool note, she gave birth at Cedars Sinai and had no available rooms when she checked in so they put her in the celebrity suite (it has held Britney Spears, Jennifer Lopez, etc). She said it was AMAZING! Lucky girl!

And nothing to do with Max but super funny -

Photobucket

2 comments:

Khourt said...

Oh my goodness that picture is hilarious.

The Smittcamp's said...

How exciting for Ashley!! I can't wait to see pictures. Hope you are doing good Ky!
~Cherie