Thursday, March 26, 2009

Hello from Us

I have been a bad blogger recently. Nothing out of the ordinary going on here. My bootcamp finished last Friday. This week is the first time in 6 weeks that I have not woken up at 5:00 am to work out. Needless to say, I am finding that I really don't have the motivation to work out alone first thing in the morning and have not gotten up early once this week (as was my intention). Four times this week I put the boys in the jogging stroller and ran to the beach and back. So I haven't done too bad. Bootcamp starts again on April 13th and I am going to sign up again!
Tyler is loving playing wiffle ball. He has so much fun with his team. He play the position of pitcher and has caught on to get the ball and throw it to first. While I love watching him play, it is kind of sad how big he has gotten. He loves to do everything himself. Lately his favorite things to do are to play golf in the backyard and play football with dadddy (not mommy, I am told it is just for boys).
Tanner is growing like a weed and loves to eat. Anything and everything (non food items included). He is starting to crawl more on his hands and knees but still prefers the army crawl. He recently started pulling himself up and yesterday started saying dadadadada. I would have thought I would have one kid that said mama first but no such luck.
Next Saturday morning we will pack up and head out to Oregon! Get ready all you Oregonians!


The other day I was putting away laundry and the boys went in the bathroom. I found Tyler with q-tips out of his ears. Totally funny (and yes, he now knows not to play with them as I don't want him poking his ear drums)
Photobucket

Tanner follows Tyler around everywhere
Photobucket