Friday, March 6, 2009

Tyler and mommy fun

The carnival came to the park down the road from us. I saw a sign yesterday that on Thursday from 5 - 10 pm it was $0.75 rides. Since Chad tore his minisicus (spelling?? - knee injury!) he was out. He will be on crutches and in a brace for a bit. I put Tanner to bed and then Tyler and I went to the carnival. Of course, I forgot my camera but we had so much fun. He rode all the rides and had a permanent smile on his face. It was so neat to spend time with just the two of us doing something special. After the carnival I stopped and bought him an ice cream. He was on cloud nine! Apparently they are moving to another park next week and are having the same special so we may go again! Since I didn't take photos of us at the carnival here are some photos we got taken earlier in the week (thank you $4.99 Sears photos!)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

The Lewis and Ruby Blog World said...

So cute....he's hair is getting a little curly!

Amy said...

just precious...