Friday, June 5, 2009

My goofy little man

I cannot believe Tanner will be one next month. Man, time sure does fly! Tanner is all over the place and I can bet it won't be long now before he is walking on his own. He sure thinks he can right now but not quite. He no longer will eat any baby food. He does really well with "normal" food, even with only two teeth. He started clapping and waving bye bye and loves to smack his lips together. Still no hint of the word mama but I hear dada constantly throughout the day. He goes to sleep early (6:30) and wakes up early (6:30). I sure love this smiley little guy!

Here he is this morning.
Photobucket

Clapping
Photobucket

Don't worry mommy, I will help you with the laundry
Photobucket

3 comments:

The Guy and Tiny Asian said...

I miss that lil' guy!

Leigh Anne said...

such a cutie! syd is doing the liip smack thing...whenever you say "yum yum", lol.

christinaandbrian said...

where has the last year gone?! he is so cute, love him!