Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Beach Living

I really should blog about our Oregon trip and am in the process of organizing those photos. We had SO much fun. It was sad to leave the family.
BUT, back to beach living. We have spent the last two mornings and afternoons at the beach. The boys love it, I love it, Chad loves it. Tyler and Tanner both think it is a really good idea to cover themselves in sand. We just hose them off when we get home.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

5 comments:

The Guy and Tiny Asian said...

Look at those adorable boys. I miss them already!

Megan said...

Noah HATES the sand. That is awesome they both dive into the sand. Fun stuff!

Ashley said...

So cute, Ky! I miss you guys! Hope you're doing great...XOXO

kate said...

Now if you would just meet up with us at the beach... :)

The Guy and Tiny Asian said...

ha ha ha. good memory about the fair. wasnt sure to respond on your blog or on my post. :)