Sunday, August 30, 2009

Tyler's First Day of School

My little boy isn't so little anymore! Tyler started preschool last week. It is a free preschool that feeds into our school district. He is in a class that goes two days a week for two hours each time. For the first 3 weeks of school they go every day to get accustomed to it. He is having so much fun. He paints, sings, counts, plays with toys and playdough, and most of all just has a great time with the other kids. There are twelve 3 year olds in his class; 6 boys and 6 girls. I wondered how he would do but apparently it is harder on me then it is on him. I can't believe he is almost 3....

My sweet boy all ready to go to school.
Photobucket

3 comments:

The Guy and Tiny Asian said...

wow! He is just a baby there is no way he could be close to 3 yet! He's not ready for school yet either.

Abby Bain said...

sooooooooooo cute!

Adam H said...

awwww... what a big boy but always mommy's baby