Monday, September 21, 2009

Disneyland!!

Chad and I took Tyler to Disneyland on Thursday (my birthday). We decided to leave Tanner at home with a friend as we just didn't think he was ready to enjoy a day at Disney quite yet. We had SO much fun. Tyler loved all the rides and had a blast meeting his favorite characters. There were little to no lines so we were able to do everything and end the night with the parade. When we got back in the car to head home it took all of 3 minutes before Tyler was fast asleep. We were all tired but had so much fun at the happiest place on earth.

Tyler and Pluto
Photobucket

Meeting Mickey
Photobucket

Funny Goofy
Photobucket

I love Goofy too...he has always been my favorite!
Photobucket

Teacups with dad, these make me sick.
Photobucket

Dumbo
Photobucket

Tyler found the treasure
Photobucket

The rockets (one of his favorite rides)
Photobucket

2 comments:

The Guy and Tiny Asian said...

what a special day to have mom and dad all to himself!

JW's said...

I love Disneyland!!!! You guys are so lucky to be so close!