Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Happy Birthday Tyler!

Wow, 3 years ago today Tyler entered this world. 8 pounds, 10 oz at 3:22 am. Everyone always says "enjoy your children, they grow up so fast". Not until you become a parent do you truely understand that statement. Tyler is so inquisitive, loving, full of energy, talkative, and an all round wonderful son. We are so blessed and look forward to the many wonderful years to come.

When I learned that you were coming I was sure that you would be,
the most wonderful and precious child that I would ever see.
I was fearful, but excited, I was anxious, but prepared,
to hold you in my arms and show you just how much I cared.
And when the day finally came, my heart was filled with joy,
to see that you were made for me, my perfect little boy.
Now as the years are passing, you surprise me everyday,
by showing me that I can love you in so many different ways.


A couple of days old
Photobucket

Now such a big boy
Photobucket

4 comments:

Lucas said...

I can't believe how big he is!! too cute!

Samantha @ Mama Notes said...

Happy BIrthday! He is so cute!! That day is also my brothers and nephews birthday! :)

Khourt said...

Look at him. So cute! Happy birthday!!!!!!

Adam H said...

Happy birthday Tyler!!!
You too Kylie! :)