Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Torrey Pines Glider Port

On Saturday after a birthday party we decided to do something different and headed down to the Torrey Pines Glider Port to watch the hang gliders. Tyler thought the human airplanes were pretty cool. Tanner was very interested in the rocks and dirt. We enjoyed ourselves the the location is right on the cliff with great views so it was nice to just hang out and enjoy the beauty of God's creation!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Torrey Pines Glider Port

7 comments:

peteandjenn said...

Oh my gosh the picture of Tyler with his arm around Tanner is soooo cute. Can I have a copy?

Kati said...

Cute pictures!!! Love 'em!

Ryan and Lindsey said...

Your boys are completely adorable, and so photogenic!! I can't wait to have my own little man to do fun things with, like play in the dirt! :)

~Lindsey

The Kirkbrides said...

Cute pictures!! Miss you guys!!!

Megan said...

I can not get my boys to take a picture together for the life of me!! So cute!

The Guy and Tiny Asian said...

you're boys are so darn adorable. you should have another!

JW's said...

Sooo cute!! Jeff and I just recently got to play with our new little nephew. Boys are so fun!!