Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Oregon Trip

The boys and I just got back from a wonderful trip to Oregon. The main reason we went was to meet little Ellyse. She is just so precious. Kind of makes me want to have another (until I heard her on and off throughout the night and then I was content to just hold her and pass her back!). The trip was a ton of fun and I forgot how beautiful fall is up there. We played outside, went to the bounce house place, went to a pumpkin patch (a real one, not one in a mall parking lot!), kids roasted marshmallows with Bumpa and Nana, and overall just enjoyed each others company. I can't wait to see everyone again in December!

Tyler and Emma digging in the dirt
Photobucket

These two were little partners in crime
Photobucket

Auntie Jenn and Tyler
Photobucket

Push Tanner, push!
Photobucket

I love this picture of Em Bem
Photobucket

Brushing your teeth is FUN
Photobucket

Tyler ADORED little Elly and loved holding her
Photobucket

Nana and Bumpa and all their grandkids (for now anyway)
Photobucket

Morning time snuggles in bed
Photobucket

I love this little girl already!
Photobucket

Tyler helping Bumpa build a fire
Photobucket

2 comments:

The Kirkbrides said...

Miss you guys already! Can't wait for Christmas. That picture of Tyler looking at Elly is great!

Abby Bain said...

Dude, let's get together next time. 2 girls paired with 2 boys the same age will be so funny.

Great pics...:-)