Saturday, November 28, 2009

Baking cookies

Well, baking season is upon us. I find around fall the oven is filled with breads, muffins and cookies. I enjoy baking and I love to share with those around us! It's a win win situation because then the treats don't sit here in the house for only us to eat! Tyler helped me make daddy's favorite cookies. The Hershey Kiss Peanut Butter Blossoms. Tyler unwrapped all the hershey kisses and helped me put everything together, roll the cookies in balls and then in the sugar. Tanner ran around with daddy playing until the cookies were done. I didn't try any since peanut butter is not one of my favorites but my boys assure me they were delicious!

Photobucket

Tyler liked to sneak in a Hershey Kiss
Photobucket

Photobucket

Finished cookies!
Photobucket

1 comments:

Adam H said...

looks like fun- LOVE this time of year!