Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentine's Day

A day to celebrate love. Yesterday I spent the afternoon at the spa with some girlfriends. It was wonderful and relaxing. We then went to the Cheesecake Factory for dinner and ended the night sitting in Starbucks. This morning Chad got up with the boys and they made me breakfast and brought it to me in bed with cards and two dozen roses. I am so lucky! We enjoyed the morning together and then headed to church. After church the boys took a nap and then it was off to the park for Tyler's first t-ball practice. He is so excited to play again. Chad and I are the team parents/coaches. It is a blast. Chad then cooked us dinner to end a wonderful day.

For you see, each day I love you more
Today more than yesterday and less than tomorrow.

Photobucket

1 comments:

The Guy and Tiny Asian said...

amazing! I'm jealous of your spa day!!!!!