Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Picture Time

My friend Autumn and I are in love with taking our kids to JC Penney to get their pictures taken. Hey, you can never have too many pictures of your kids right? And it is super cheap too. We never pay a sitting fee and the most I have spent at one time is $12. They always have crazy good coupons out. Here are the couple of pictures I got of the latest session. Her oldest, Cayden, is two weeks older then Tyler and her youngest is two months younger then Tanner. They have a blast playing together and they live here in Imperial Beach so we often get the families together in the evening and eat dinner together and play.

The 4 boys. Cayden looks huge because he is sitting on the edge of the couch!
Photobucket

My big boy. I can't believe how fast time flies.
Photobucket

My baby isn't so much a baby anymore.
Photobucket

1 comments:

Amy said...

so incredibly cute! i also LOVE getting the boys pictures taken. portrait innovations (if you have one) is another steal!