Saturday, May 29, 2010

All nighter

On Thursday my friend Bethany called me. Her and her husband work at the same school as Chad. She asked me if I would come to grad night with her. For those that don't know, grad night for SoCal high schools is an all night trip to Disneyland. We arrived at the school at 7:00 pm and arrived back at the school the next morning around 8:15 am. There were thousands of high school seniors at Disneyland and it is is like a giant dance club. Kids danced the night away, enjoyed the rides, and had a good time. Bethany and I enjoyed ourselves but wow, I haven't stayed up all night in FOREVER. I was SO tired when we got back. Chad had taken the kids to school with him (with permission from the AP since they really needed another chaperone) and I picked them up and took Tyler to school for his Olympic Day. Thankfully Chad only had a half day because of finals and so he got home at 12:15 pm and sent me to bed. I slept for 4 hours and got enough energy up to head to the Padre game with friends on Friday night. All in all, it was a great experience but I think I will stick to sleeping at night in the future!

Awake...near the beginning of the night
Photobucket

Wanting our beds right about now.
Photobucket

0 comments: