Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Beach Time

I don't think I will ever, ever get sick living at the beach. Today, I was running. I ran down to the beach and down the pier with the sun setting, the surfers catching waves and was struck by the amazing beauty of where I live. I am pretty sure my boys would spend every single day at the beach too if they could! We came down to the beach with Kayla, Brandon and Ellyse and enjoyed the sand and surf!

The best picture we got of the three kids. Yeah, not great.
Photobucket

Collecting treasures for Tanner's treasure tube.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Megan said...

huh, where did you get that treasure tube idea from? ;)

The Guy and The Girl said...

you Californians are so COOL!