Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Wiffle Ball!

Chad and I took on the job of coaching Tyler's wiffle ball team this year. We are the Little Slugger Cubs. Since Chad is busy coaching the high school kids I have done most of the coaching this year and I love it. The kids are 3 and 4 and so much fun. Tyler has a blast practicing with his friends on Thursdays and playing games on Saturdays. We have 3 more games left before the end of the season. It's been fun!

They gave the kids a bat that was way too big and way too heavy but they were adorable none the less!
Photobucket

My awesome team (Chad couldn't make it on picture day, he was doing sound at church!) The other guy is a good friend of ours, Tim, who has been helping us out with coaching.
Photobucket

2 comments:

Lewis said...

Cute!

peteandjenn said...

Aw! Remember when I was on the firehawks? What was your team called? Pete said his next brew he's doing he'll name 'Firehawk'. Not funny Pete. We were cool.