Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Friends and Vinyl Wall Art

On Saturday I met up with two of my friends from college. Christi lives up in Los Angeles and was down her on business. She had a function and we met at 9:00 pm on Saturday night. Let me tell you, it has been a looonggg time since I was leaving the house at 8:30 pm! Our other friend Monet met up with us also. We had a great time hanging out together and catching up with each other.

Christi, me, Monet













Always lots of laughing














I have always loved vinyl art. I decided to pick one up and try it out. I think it turned out fairly well. Our walls are slightly textured so I don't think it went on quite as easy but it still turned out well. The thing I like best is that it comes off really easy and leaves no damage to the paint or wall. I put in in my room so if it turned out horrible no one but Chad and I would see it! Fun decorating!

0 comments: