Monday, November 22, 2010

Bento Box Fun!!

Tyler loves the bento box style lunches.  And, I have fun making them!

    Includes: Half a ham & cheese sandwich, cheetos, animal crackers, cucumber and watermelon

                                            And a little note: I Love You Pumpkin
 Includes: Noah's Ark cheese shapes, goldfish crackers, ham, cucumber and watermelon, and swedish fish
                                                          Note: You are a Blessing
 Includes: Half a Ham & Cheese Sandwich, cheetos, oranges, cucumbers, pretzels, and JuJubes
                                                           Note: I'm thankful for you.
                        Includes: Cheese blocks, ham, carrots, cheese crackers, candy corn
                                                       Note: Thank You For Being You!
                      Includes: Ham & Cheese Tortilla Wrap, blueberries, strawberries, tootsie roll
                          Note: I thank my God every time I remember you.  Philippians 1:3

1 comments:

Amy said...

so incredibly cute!